Within Hsphere there is a file manager named Webshell4. It's very fast and easy to install WordPress within the end users hosting control panel following these simple steps.
1. Login to end user control panel and add the domain if not already added via Domains->Add New Domain
2. Create a blank MySQL database via navigation Databases->MySQL->MySQL DB Wizard
3. Go to Webshell4 via FTP/User Account (click webshell icon)
4. In a separate tab, go to https://en-ca.wordpress.org/download/ and find the latest version (will be at the top).
5. Click WGET and in URL place http://en-ca.wordpress.org/wordpress-4.2.2-en_CA.zip or http://en-ca.wordpress.org/wordpress-4.2.2-en_CA.tar.gz (this retrieves the latest WP very quickly. If the latest version has changed, right click the link and select "copy link location")
6. Click on the retrieved file .zip or .tar.gz and in right side of screen click "uncompress"
7. Click on the folder/directory "wordpress" that was uncompressed
8. Select all files/folders that uncompressed in folder via checkbox at top and click "Move" and browse to the domain (you can delete the empty folder "wordpress" after move)
9. simply run the http://www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin/install.php in your browser and fill in the information obtainable within your control panel for database host, database name, and database password.