Change domain's MX record to point to remote mail server
1) Turn off mail services for the domain in the control panel at domain settings --> Domain info.
2) Go to DNS configuration under the Domain info page
3) Click "Add new "A" record and put in "mail-ext" in the "name" field and the IP given in the "data" field.
4) Click "Add new MX record" and put in the following for each field:
Name: leave blank -- unless you are doing a subdomain (sub.domain.com)
and in that case put in the first part of the subdomain -- sub for
TTL: Leave default or change to 3306 for faster refreshes in future
Data: mail-ext.domain.com -- where domain.com is the real domain.
If there are multiple MX records, then repeat 3 and 4 and switch out
values for them. So mail-ext2, mail-ext3. It really does not matter
what the "A" record name is, however, mail-ext would mean it is
external to us and you.
Setting up Remote Apps on Windows and Mac and IOs Devices
Users have 2 options to fetch RDS Apps. Log in directly to RDWeb CAD - https://rds-cad.dnpexchange.com USA - https://rds-usa.dnpexchange.com Users can log in utilizing their RDS users created in SolidCP (email address + password) and will grant ...
Mail Migration Process
1. When mail1.domain.com is moving to mail2.domain.com, DNS will be changed and all the emails will be moved to the new mail server (mail2.domain.com). 2. After 24 hours, any mail that was sent to the old server (mail1.domain.com) will be ...
Creating SPF Record
To create a SPF record, please do the following: 1) Go to http://www.openspf.org and generate a SPF record string which you'll use later in the actual record. NOTE: a) You will want to have the main IP of the web server -- if you are not using a ...
Adding / Removing Remote Desktop Applications Through your solidcp
You can manage all the remote applications that are available for download under your RDS/RDweb portal by navigating to your Solidcp account RDS Collections > Choose an appropriate collection > Remote applications > Your server > choose an ...
Change Domain in Magento
To change the domain in a Magento installation: In the Databases section, click the phpMyAdmin icon. In the left-hand menu, click the link for your Magento database. Click the link for the core_config_data table. Look for the path fields ...