Enable GZip compression using easyapache whm/cpanel
You can easily speed up your WordPress, Joomla, Drupal install by enabling Gzip via EasyApache.
EasyApache is an easy way to enable Gzip compression and will bring your PHP script loading times down.
Google Page Speed takes account of Gzip compression, so it is better to enable compression to get a higher grade and possibly better ranking in search engines.
To Enable GZIP Compression:
1. Simply log into WHM and go to: Main > Software > EasyApache
2. You can simply select the “Previously Save Config” which is the latest saved profile.
3. Click Start "Start customizing based on profile"
4. Select the version of Apache and click "Next Step".
5. Select the version of PHP and click "Next Step".
6. The module you are looking for is called Deflate (mod_deflate) and isn't included in the short options list you get to see when you first access the EasyApache!
7. "Deflate" is found in the exhaustive options list as a built-in module that is waiting to be enabled! Enabling Gzip compression means enabling mod_deflate.
8. Click "Save and Build" (You can also save this configuration Recompile Apache and PHP now? > Ok
9. Please Acknowledge > I understand
Recompiling Apache will last about 30-60 minutes and you still have access to your websites the whole building time.
enable cURL on WHM/cPanel using EasyApache
How to enable cURL on WHM/cPanel using EasyApache Authorsupport support Article Reference NumberAA-05017 Views10659 How to enable cURL on WHM/cPanel using EasyApache Overview A command line tool for getting or sending files using URL syntax. To ...
install mysqli on cPanel/WHM using EasyApache
How to install mysqli on cPanel/WHM using EasyApache Overview: The MySQLi Extension is a relational database driver used in the PHP programming language to provide an interface with MySQL databases. To install mysqli using EachApache: 1. Login to WHM ...
easyapache configuration on cpanel/whm server
EasyApache Overview EasyApache is a powerful and simple-to-use script that you can use to update and configure your Apache web server. To configure EasyApache on WHM/cPanel 1. Login to WHM 2. Either search for "EasyApache" or go to Software > ...
WHM / CPanel LOG Files and locations.
cPanel logs Access logs and user actions /usr/local/cpanel/logs/access_log Account transfers and misc. logs /var/cpanel/logs Auditing log (account creations, deletions, etc) /var/cpanel/accounting.log Backup logs /usr/local/cpanel/logs/cpbackup Brute ...
Setting Up Private Nameservers in WHM/cPanel
Setting up your own private nameservers on a cPanel server has many benefits, most importantly enabling all of cPanel’s built in DNS tools which can make DNS changes much easier. This guide will show you how to set up and register new private ...