Filezilla Server Directory Listing Not Found error.
If you are having problems with setting up FileZilla Server to run behind Windows Firewall (specifically, it fails on "List" and the client receives a "Failed to receive directory listing" error), you must add the FileZilla Server application to Windows Firewall's Exceptions list. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open Windows Firewall under Control Panel.
- If using Vista, click "Change Settings"
- Select the "Exceptions" tab.
- Click "Add program..."
- Do NOT select "FileZilla Server Interface" from the list, instead click on "Browse..."
- Locate the directory you installed FileZilla Server to (normally "C:\Program Files\FileZilla Server\")
- Double click or select "FileZilla server.exe" and press open (Once again, NOT "FileZilla Server Interface.exe")
- Select "FileZilla server.exe" from the list and click "Ok"
- Verify that "FileZilla server.exe" is added to the exceptions list and that it has a check mark in the box next to it
- Press "Ok" to close the window
AWstats Not Working on Hsphere - Internal Server Error 500
AWstats doesn't work or is resulting in an internal server error(500) when launched. In order for AWStats to work properly, the following items must be set up under web options for the domain in question: activate cgi extensions (.cgi and .pl) ...
Password protect directory in cPanel
1. Log in to your cPanel account > Files section > Directory Privacy menu: 2. Select Document Root for option and the domain name in question from the drop-down menu, and hit Go: 3. Once there, you may pick up the directory you wish to protect: 4. ...
Chmod or change permissions on a directory through FTP client (FileZilla)
Every file and folder that exists on your web server has a set of attributions, or permissions, that you can change using FileZilla. These permissions are assigned and tells the web server three things about the folder or file. On a very simplistic ...
Setup Active Directory ADDS on Windows Server 2012
In order to make the windows server 2012 domain controller we will install ADDS (Active Directory Domain Services) role from the server manager on Windows Server 2012. All the Latest security updates must applied before installing the Role. First we ...
Filezilla – Active and Passive settings
It may be required to use Active Mode for FTP vs Passive Mode To use Active Mode please follow the below steps: 1. Open FileZilla on your local computer 2. Click “Edit” and then “Settings…” 3. Locate the FTP option and click it 4. Choose between ...