How to change a domain name in Hsphere on live site
1) Add the new domain domain1.com to the account via hsphere control panel and make sure you point the domain to the nameservers listed in hsphere before proceeding (and give it time to resolve etc)
2) Log into the account via FTP (or use web shell)
3) Change the name of the domain folder for domain1.com to something like domain1.com-temp
4) Change the name of the domain folder for domain2.com to domain1.com
5) Change domain1.com-temp to domain2.com
6) You have now effectively switched the 2 domains
How to change domain to Dedicated IP (Hsphere)
To change your domain to a dedicated IP address in Hsphere, do the following steps. 1. Login to hsphere control panel. 2. Go to "Quick Access" on the left hand side menu bar. 3. Under Domain Settings, you will see "Web Options" click on this. If you ...
Domain Aliases in Hsphere
In H-Sphere, setting up a domain alias is similar to adding a new domain, but during the process it will give you the option to set it up for it's own web hosting and/or mail services or to make it an alias. END USERS: To create an alias, do the ...
How to find DNS name server settings (Hsphere)
If you are looking for the proper DNS name servers to point your domain name at, you can locate this information in the Hsphere control panel. 1. Login to hsphere control panel. 2. Go to "Quick Access" on the left hand side menu bar. 3. Under Domain ...
How to change Service Domain with hsphere reseller account
Changing the Primary Service Domain: The primary service domain for a reseller customer in hsphere is tied into a lot of things, including all of the server aliases, nameservers, etc. The way to accomplish changing the reseller service domain is not ...
How to Setup URL Redirection (Hsphere)
You can use this function in Hsphere to redirect your visitors from one domain's web page to another, or to a completely different domain name. To create a redirect do the following: 1. Login to hsphere control panel. 2. Go to "Quick Access" on the ...