How to change domain to Dedicated IP (Hsphere)
To change your domain to a dedicated IP address in Hsphere, do the following steps.
1. Login to hsphere control panel.
2. Go to "Quick Access" on the left hand side menu bar.
3. Under Domain Settings, you will see "Web Options" click on this. If
you have multiple domains, select the one which you want to switch IP's
4. Click Change to Dedicated IP link right below Domain Name.
IMPORTANT: After you switch between shared and dedicated IP's, it will
take several hours before the domain becomes available at the new IP
Domains on dedicated IP's don't have instant access aliases.
How to change a domain name in Hsphere on live site
1) Add the new domain domain1.com to the account via hsphere control panel and make sure you point the domain to the nameservers listed in hsphere before proceeding (and give it time to resolve etc) 2) Log into the account via FTP (or use web shell) ...
How to change Service Domain with hsphere reseller account
Changing the Primary Service Domain: The primary service domain for a reseller customer in hsphere is tied into a lot of things, including all of the server aliases, nameservers, etc. The way to accomplish changing the reseller service domain is not ...
SPF Records Hsphere
What are SPF records and how they are useful -- Adding SPF records in HSphere. The Sender Policy Framework (SPF) is an email verification DNS tool that prevents email spam. It validates senders' IP addresses to counteract email forging. Mail ...
Dedicated IP with cPanel
Unfortunately, with the depletion of IPv4 IP addresses globally, these really are not as readily available as they once used to be and each usage needs to be absolutely justified you can read more about IPv4 depletion here ...
Change Domain in Magento
To change the domain in a Magento installation: In the Databases section, click the phpMyAdmin icon. In the left-hand menu, click the link for your Magento database. Click the link for the core_config_data table. Look for the path fields ...