How to create an Exchange plan in your WebSitePanel Exchange Reseller Account
This is a tutorial on how to create an end user account within your websitepanel exchange reseller account
1) please ensure you have created your exchange reseller account from your hsphere reseller account. If not, please see this tutorial here - http://cartikaforum....here-resellers/
2) log into your websitepanel reseller account from your hsphere reseller account goto E.Manager > 3rd Party Tools > DNP > reseller settings - click the log in icon
3) once in your website panel exchange reseller account, goto plans - create hosting plan
4) enter in a plan name and description
5) see attached image for settings which should be used to create an exchange plan for your end users. It is strongly advised that you exactly mirror these settings. This will allow you to sell the same exchange services we sell with the same features. You can then add this plan to hsphere, mark up your $7 purchase price to whatever you desire (we recommend $10 to match our pricing to end users) and allow your customers to add exchange to their hosting plans and bill them accordingly (see tutorial on how to setup exchange resale for end users within hsphere)
****Added a new image for including Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES) in plans to make it available for all accounts associated with the plan and all end users utilizing exchange mailboxes within the above plan and account
Setting up Microsoft Exchange Reseller
Here is a complete document for how to resell Microsoft Exchange services as a Cartika Hsphere Reseller 1) Signup for an Exchange Reseller Account here: https://accounts.car...exchange-cloud/ ** Please Note - Hsphere/cPanel reseller customers do not ...
How to Setup an Exchange Reseller Account for ALL Hsphere Resellers
Hello, This is a quick tutorial on how to setup an Exchange Reseller account if you have ANY Hsphere based reseller control panel (includes shared UR accounts, or VPS/Clouds/Dedicated servers with an hsphere reseller control panel). This process is ...
How to setup and configure Microsoft Exchange Reseller Solution
1) signup for an exchange reseller account with cartika. please wait while our billing department reviews and activates your order 2) once activated, log into your https://accounts.cartika.com portal > manage your new exchange reseller service > ...
How to create a Sharepoint 2010 Plan and Account
This guide will outline how to create a sharepoint 2010 plan and account Sharepoint is a specialized windows plan setup as a customer server group. In order to setup users on sharepoint servers, a customized windows hosting plan will need to be ...
How to Setup and Bill for WSP Exchange Accounts in Hsphere
PHASE2 of our hsphere/websitepanel exchange 2010 integration allows our and reseller end users to setup Exchange accounts from within hsphere and auto create them in your WSP reseller account. PHASE2 also autolinks hsphere accounts with WSP accounts ...