How to Setup an Exchange Reseller Account for ALL Hsphere Resellers
This is a quick tutorial on how to setup an Exchange Reseller account if you have ANY Hsphere based reseller control panel (includes shared UR accounts, or VPS/Clouds/Dedicated servers with an hsphere reseller control panel).
This process is now completely automated, and what it allows you to do is to create a websitepanel exchange 2010 reseller account from within your hsphere reseller control panel. You can then log into your exchange control panel from within hsphere and create exchange hosting plans for your customers.
Once you have an exchange reseller account setup, you can then add exchange as resources to your plans, bill your customers for their usage and allow your customers to seamlessly log in to manage exchange from their hsphere end user control panel. There will be additional tutorials on how to create exchange plans within websitepanel, and how to add exchange resources to existing or new hsphere plans and how end users can add the service.
As a reminder, hsphere resellers receive an exchange reseller account for FREE. You will be billed at a rate of $7/exchange user which includes 5GB of disk for each exchange user (as well as several other value adds such as Microsoft Forefront AV/AS, Outlook Licenses, etc)
For hsphere resellers who ALREADY have an exchange reseller account - you can ignore this tutorial, as this will not apply to you.
For hsphere resellers WHO WANT TO ADD EXCHANGE RESALE ABILITIES TO THEIR ACCOUNT - please do the following:
1) Log into your hsphere reseller control panel
2) goto E.Manager > 3rd Party Tools > DNP > reseller settings > click submit (this will setup your exchange reseller account on our website panel cluster - see attached image - setup-exchange-reseller-1
3) goto E.Manager > 3rd Party Tools > DNP > reseller settings - you will now see a log in icon which will log you into your newly created websitepanel Exchange reseller account - see attached imaged - setup-exchange-reseller-2
4) you can now create plans within your Exchange reseller account for your customers to use
How to create an Exchange plan in your WebSitePanel Exchange Reseller Account
This is a tutorial on how to create an end user account within your websitepanel exchange reseller account 1) please ensure you have created your exchange reseller account from your hsphere reseller account. If not, please see this tutorial here - ...
Setting up Microsoft Exchange Reseller
Here is a complete document for how to resell Microsoft Exchange services as a Cartika Hsphere Reseller 1) Signup for an Exchange Reseller Account here: https://accounts.car...exchange-cloud/ ** Please Note - Hsphere/cPanel reseller customers do not ...
How to Setup and Bill for WSP Exchange Accounts in Hsphere
PHASE2 of our hsphere/websitepanel exchange 2010 integration allows our and reseller end users to setup Exchange accounts from within hsphere and auto create them in your WSP reseller account. PHASE2 also autolinks hsphere accounts with WSP accounts ...
How to setup and configure Microsoft Exchange Reseller Solution
1) signup for an exchange reseller account with cartika. please wait while our billing department reviews and activates your order 2) once activated, log into your https://accounts.cartika.com portal > manage your new exchange reseller service > ...
How to change Service Domain with hsphere reseller account
Changing the Primary Service Domain: The primary service domain for a reseller customer in hsphere is tied into a lot of things, including all of the server aliases, nameservers, etc. The way to accomplish changing the reseller service domain is not ...