How to setup and configure Microsoft Exchange Reseller Solution
1) signup for an exchange reseller account with cartika. please wait while our billing department reviews and activates your order
2) once activated, log into your https://accounts.cartika.com portal > manage your new exchange reseller service > select exchange login link, and log into your exchange reseller account
3) from within your exchange reseller account, hosting plans > create new hosting plan. to offer the service we advertise (ie 20GB mailboxes, etc), please configure your plans as per the below
4) from your homescreen, select add customer, and add a user to the newly created plan
5) log into the customers account (or give them access at this point)
6) add domains you wish to host on exchange and created exchange organizations
7) add exchange users and and mailboxes and configure to your preference
8) you are set to go. change your mx and dns records as required and welcome to Cartika Microsoft Exchange
Setting up Microsoft Exchange Reseller
Here is a complete document for how to resell Microsoft Exchange services as a Cartika Hsphere Reseller 1) Signup for an Exchange Reseller Account here: https://accounts.car...exchange-cloud/ ** Please Note - Hsphere/cPanel reseller customers do not ...
How to Setup an Exchange Reseller Account for ALL Hsphere Resellers
Hello, This is a quick tutorial on how to setup an Exchange Reseller account if you have ANY Hsphere based reseller control panel (includes shared UR accounts, or VPS/Clouds/Dedicated servers with an hsphere reseller control panel). This process is ...
How to create an Exchange plan in your WebSitePanel Exchange Reseller Account
This is a tutorial on how to create an end user account within your websitepanel exchange reseller account 1) please ensure you have created your exchange reseller account from your hsphere reseller account. If not, please see this tutorial here - ...
Outlook 2007 - POP3/IMAP Setup
Under the Tools menu, go to Account Settings Select the E-mail tab, and click New Select Microsoft Exchange, POP, IMAP, or HTTP, and click Next Under Auto Account Setup, check "Manually configure server settings or additional types" and click Next ...
How to Setup and Bill for WSP Exchange Accounts in Hsphere
PHASE2 of our hsphere/websitepanel exchange 2010 integration allows our and reseller end users to setup Exchange accounts from within hsphere and auto create them in your WSP reseller account. PHASE2 also autolinks hsphere accounts with WSP accounts ...