Xenserver - Adjust Resources
If you have access to your Hostbill account, you can perform this task yourself. Simply follow these instructions:
Per step 9, only perform this maintenance when a system reboot is acceptable. Disk resizes currently require technician intervention. If you need to increase your disk, submit a ticket and coordinate with our support staff.
- Log into your account at accounts.cartika.com
- Within your Dashboard find the Xen Server offering (tile)
- Locate the server in the list presented and click on the hostname
- Click on the Resize tile
- Here you can adjust all of your resources (currently Disk, CPU, RAM and Bacula backup space). You cannot downgrade your disk space, only increase
- Adjust your resources (memory) to the desired amount.
- Click Continue
- Accept the invoice charges. If you are reducing resources, your account will credited the pro-rated amount for those resources
- The rest of the process is automated. A reboot will be issued by the system and the new resources will be adjusted
If you have any questions, let our staff know.
Attaching IIS Resources to SolidCP
To attach existing IIS resources to the SolidCP Control Panel: log into solidCP as serveradmin navigate to an account 1) click Space Statistics 2) On the lower right under tool you will find "Import Resources" 3) Select the resources you want to ...
Mambo/Joomla Modifying Home Page Display Options
Customer would like to alter the display of content on the homepage Log into mambo/joomla admin In Menu Go to Mainmenu, the top menu item is the one that gets used as the homepage. By default it's home and it uses Component - Front Page. Click on ...
Setting up Remote Apps on Windows and Mac and IOs Devices
Users have 2 options to fetch RDS Apps. Log in directly to RDWeb CAD - https://rds-cad.dnpexchange.com USA - https://rds-usa.dnpexchange.com Users can log in utilizing their RDS users created in SolidCP (email address + password) and will grant ...
Creating a Snapshot
To Create a snapshot of your VMs disk, please do the following 1) log into accounts.cartika.com 2) navigate to the service you wish to work with 3) click on resources and ensure you have "snapshot/template disk space purchased". (click ...
How to Create an OnApp Snapshot
To enable and create snapshots in OnApp VMs first you need to add backup space. To do this from your Dashboard first click the manage button for your VM Next select the resources tab. On the resources page click the Upgrade/Downgrade button. On the ...