In order to manage your GDPR compliant access to Windows 2008 You will need to create
1) Login to your accounts.cartika.com account
2) Select your access management service (customers with managed infrastructure in both the US and CAD will have two)
3) Navigate to Login to SolidCP -> Click Login
4) Click on Users under your Hosted Organization and use the Create New User button in the upper right to create each individual user that requires Administrator level access to your environment. We strongly recommend that customers provide one user per individual.
5) Once the users are created, navigate back to the Hosted Organization and click on Groups
6) Click on the default Remote Desktop Users group and select add
7) Check the users added in step #4 and click Add Accounts
8) Groups need to be added to their respective local role with appropriate permission level on the server , We usually set this up before providing the service but if new groups are created you can open a ticket with us and we will set this up for you
9) You will now be able to RDP into your managed user using the username_organizationID@yourserverIP or username_organizationID@yourserverhostname.