1. Login to MSSQL server as Administrator.
2. Locate DB > Right click > Tasks > Shrink > Files.
If you encounter this error:
Click OK and right click DB > select Properties > navigate to Options > set Recovery model to Simple > OK.
Repeat step 2 until Shrink file dialog box opens:
3. Select Log under File type drop down, leave other fields default and hit OK.
4. Once completed, verify transaction log file size has reduced under hsphere database quota.
5. Now, revert recovery model back to Full by Right clicking DB > select Properties > navigate to Options > set Recovery model to Full > OK.